- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Payment errors and Billing
- Our products or statements are not intended to diagnose or treat medical conditions. We always recommend visiting your GP before taking any nutritional supplements.
- Shipping & Delivery:
Orders are dispatched within one working day (Monday - Friday). Orders by 2pm will be sent out the same working day (Monday - Friday) - This excludes weekends and UK Bank Holidays.
Delivery estimates (UK):
Free super saver delivery: 3-5 working days
1st class/recorded: 1-3 working days
Special Delivery: Next working day by 1pm (if ordered by 3pm GMT)
Delivery estimates are not guaranteed (apart from special delivery), and can vary during busy periods. International deliveries outside of the EU may be subject to charges out of our control (i.e customs or local tax charges).
- Privacy & Security:
- Returns & Replacements:
- All items can be returned for a refund within 14 days of purchase. These items must be un-opened and in a re-sellable condition to be eligible. Postage charges, if applicable, can not be refunded except in cases where we are at fault.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any customer. No money will be taken on these occasions. While all statements and images on this website are intended to be 100% accurate, we reserve the right to withdraw any offers made in error.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions:
On occasions you may find your order rejected. You will receive an error code (i.e PayPal gateway has rejected request. This transaction cannot be processed #10505: Gateway Decline). The most common errors #15005 and #10505 are often related to you entering an incorrect Billing Address at checkout. If the Billing Address does not match the address where your card is registered to, your transaction will be declined. Once declined, we are unable to complete the transaction or take any funds.
Depending on your Bank, you may notice a declined transaction on your online Bank Statement. Please note if you received an error message, these are not actual charges, but authorisation requests. As the transaction was rejected, these funds will not leave your account. These authorisation requests will then disappear by themselves within a week.